We are pleased to announce that starting
immediately, we will begin using REACH Alert to send you timely information
about events affecting our community.
What does this mean for you? We will be
able to better communicate with you by providing immediate information
regarding notices of water disruption and boil water advisories; we can keep
you in the loop within seconds. As a
user of REACH Alert, you will be in control of how you receive your messages
from us. We have set-up your initial account based on the billing information
we have for the water utility. You can
access your account and change your contact information quite simply.
- Choose up to three ways to receive your messages – text, voice call, email messaging.
- Add up to four devices – 4 phone numbers and/or 4 email addresses that you want
to receive your messages.
- Update your contact information at anytime – add a phone number or email address when you
register, then login to update your info today or three years from now.
If you are satisfied with receiving
voice calls to the number we have associated with your account, you do not need
to do anything. If you wish to change or
add contact information, simply follow these steps.
1. On your computer, go to www.reachalert.com
2. Click on MY ACCOUNT and then CREATE ACCOUNT
3. Enter your name and click Next
4. Enter your telephone number, select how you would like to receive alerts, enter an email address, and click Next
4. Enter a password and click Next
5. Enter TAYLORSVILLE as Network Name, select Business or Resident, enter your service address and click Create My Account
5. If you opted to receive text alerts, Reach Alert will send a text message to your cell phone immediately upon completion of your registration. Enter this four-digit code that you receive onto the website and click Validate. If you do not receive this message, please call Reach Alert. If you skip this step, you will not receive alerts.
6. You're all set! You may log back in at any time to update your contact information or service address.
If you do
not have access to a computer or if you experience any difficulty registering,
please contact REACH Alert at (877) 307-9313 and they will complete your
registration for you.